"No one need wait a single moment to improve the world." -Anne Frank
Since 1913, Phi Sigma Sigma has been a special part of tens of thousands of women's lives, including mine. Over the years, our Fraternity has grown and prospered because sisters have worked together toward a common goal.
The Phi Sigma Sigma Foundation's goal is to empower Phi Sigma Sigma women to aim higher. Today, as we prepare to celebrate 105 years of sisterhood, I ask that you help the Foundation continue our important work. With your generous support, we will:
- Award over $75,000 in scholarships and grants to collegiate and alumnae sisters;
- Support our dynamic collegiate chapters in their philanthropic endeavors;
- Promote and support initiatives around School and College Readiness in conjunction with our philanthropic partner, the Kids in Need Foundation;
- Provide financial support to the Fraternity’s life skills program, What Would Fay Do?;
- Sponsor empowering leadership programming.
The Foundation is honored to support our sisters in the exciting and admirable activities they pursue year after year. Please join me in celebrating our sisterhood with a contribution to the 2018 Founders’ Day campaign. Please consider making a reoccurring or a one time gift of $1,913, $191.30, or $19.13 (or any other amount) in honor of our sisterhood.
If you are anything like me, Phi Sigma Sigma has helped shape who you are. Let’s pay it forward for the women of today and the promise of tomorrow.
Let's work together to increase our impact and help Phi Sigma Sigma and the Foundation aim higher and achieve more.
In Our Bond,
Vanessa Freeman Zerhusen
Phi Sigma Sigma Foundation President